Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stop Questioning

I'm thinking of my biggest dreams, my most audacious hopes, and my lofty goals.
I was taught to dream big, to reach for the stars, to go after the things I want the most. I was taught these ideals, but not the fundamentals of how to get there. Or was I?
When do I fess up to the fact that I talk myself out of just being me?
When do I realize that the easiest step is the first step? And why is that step the most terrifying?
I stomp my feet, go around and around in circles, feeling helpless to take that first step.
What will it take to motivate me? Being uncomfortable where I am? Consuming love? Fear? Will those last?
That's my assignment: I will find my why. I'm learning that it is all wrapped up in just being me and trusting in God's plan.

"Stop thinking about how you can figure it out and know that I have already planned it out. Stop questioning how you'll walk it out and just know that I have already prepared and pre-planned every step that you must walk out. Stop questioning the authority that I have put within you and begin operating in the authority that I have set inside you, and call the things that are not as though they were, and speak forth with the Spirit of faith, and see the opportunities opened right before thee. When it is necessary, when it is absolutely time, it shall come to pass," Saith the Lord. "So don't question what the future will look like, just know that I have pre-planned, and I have prepared it. I have already pre-planned it for you to walk it out in authority, in revelation, in abundance in every arena of life. I have called you, I have anointed you, and I will work through you to fulfill My destiny in this Earth. Others will come along side, others will go with, if you stop questioning how you can do it and put all your faith and trust in Me, and watch me do it because I have already done it for each one of you!" Prayer @ LWCC 8-29-12

No comments:

Post a Comment