Thursday, November 10, 2011

What's This New Thing?

It is time for a new thing, a new season, a new collection of wonderful! I have been wanting a space to dedicate to all this newness, so welcome to the New Thing Cafe! It is birthed from my own person hopes and dreams, life changes and growth. It is to be a dreaming, hopeful place where all can come for their daily dose of inspiration and rejuvenation. Like a shot of espresso for the body, this is to be a place to awaken the imagination and stir up all sorts of goodness that will spill into all areas of your life. 

Through time I will cover topics such as marriage, dating, family, faith, health, fitness, music, education, food, photography, and whatever else has inspired my fancy. I find beauty in the small things in life, and enjoy sharing my joy with those around me. Welcome to my little project, be inspired, and let’s do this New Thing together!

~Megi

1 comment: